The Shropshire Food Enterprise Centre is, without doubt, an excellent facility for food production. With HEART of ENGLAND fine foods (HEFF) managing the centre and their comprehensive portfolio of research and development, supply chain and marketing support, the centre is, unquestionably, an unparalleled facility in the UK.
“At HEART of ENGLAND fine foods we appreciate the hard work food producers channel into their products. We like to think we match these efforts with our endeavours to drive their businesses forward, fully understanding the challenges and opportunities in this marketplace.”
The Shropshire Food Enterprise Centre has been established as a centre of excellence for the local food and drink industry. From this hub, a range of services is available for producers, buyers and consumers.
• Primary and secondary market research on science and shopper insight
• Training workshops on food specific topics such as food legislation, packaging, accreditation and marketing
• Information on relevant industry information including a business services directory and available grants
• New product development and recipe testing with the HEFF Development Chef
• Third party audits for hygiene and food safety
• Supply Chain services including brokering meetings between producers and independent and multiple buyers and offering a multi-temperature distribution service to the trade
• Managing new product launches
• Marketing and merchandising support
• Press and communications services
• For tenants at the centre HEFF provides a range of office services
The current list of training workshops and events in the TASTE kitchen is listed under Events.
For full details of the services available from HEART of ENGLAND fine foods visit http://www.heff.co.uk/