Shropshire Food Enterprise Centre is, without doubt, an excellent facility for food production and is, unquestionably, an unparalleled facility in the UK.
Shropshire Food Enterprise Centre has been established as a centre of excellence for the local food and drink industry. From this hub, a range of services is available for producers, buyers and consumers.
• Primary and secondary market research on science and shopper insight
• Training workshops on food specific topics such as food legislation, packaging, accreditation and marketing
• Information on relevant industry information including a business services directory and available grants
• New product development and recipe testing
• Third party audits for hygiene and food safety
• Supply chain services including brokering meetings between producers and independent and multiple buyers and offering a multi-temperature distribution service to the trade
• Managing new product launches
• Marketing and merchandising support
• Press and communications services
• For tenants at the centre a range of office services are available