The centre has eight small food production units at 1,500 square feet.
All have been developed to the same specification and include:
- A large production area
- A walk-in cold room
- A dry store or high risk production area, with separate lighting and 240v sockets
- An office, changing area and toilet
- Allocated parking and refuse collection area
- Connections for gas, electricity, telephones/internet and water
- Insulated, white lined walls and ceiling, that are washable from ceiling to floor
- Food grade painted floor, with central drain and grease collection trap and pit
- 3 phase power to walls with 240v in both ceiling and floor
- Stainless steel, knee operated hand wash sink, washing up sink and cleaning sink
- Separate ‘goods in’ and ‘goods out’, with electric shutter doors, designed to take euro pallets
- Air handling unit to control the temperature in the production area
- The walls, floor and ceiling surfaces meet BRC and EFSIS standards
The units also meet the BREEAM ‘very good’ standard and have:
- Solar pre-heating system for hot water
- Rain water collection for toilet flushing
- Under floor heating
- Low energy automatic lighting
The rent includes a service charge and it can be paid monthly. Business rates and utility costs are additional.
How do you apply?
If you are interested don't delay in contacting us; we can discuss how the units can best meet your business needs and arrange for you to view the units and the centre. For more information please send us an enquiry form